Your acceptance of these terms
Types of personal information we may gather
Assisi Animal Health gathers certain information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
- Purchases — When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address plus payment information.
- Non-Purchases — There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Assisi Animal Health, LLC and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or email address. Some situations when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from Assisi Animal Health, LLC or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Assisi Animal Health, LLC.
- Personal Shopping Account- If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es) in a secure database.
- Email updates — When you subscribe to receive Assisi Animal Health, LLC email updates featuring exclusive offers (such as free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more, we require your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in all emails sent by Assisi Animal Health, LLC.
- Google AdWords —Assisi Animal Health, LLC has implemented and currently employs Display Advertising and Remarketing services through the Google AdWords network to advertise online. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
How we use personal information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- To contact you if necessary.
How you can opt-out of email and direct mail marketing
We may send you promotional emails regarding special offers about our products and services. In addition, if you provided your mailing address in order to complete a purchase, we may send you offers through direct mail that we feel might be of interest to you. If you do not want us to send you emails regarding special promotions or offers, or if you do not want us to send you any offers through direct mail, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions that are located at the bottom of those emails. Please note that, once you opt-out, you will no longer receive promotional offers via email or direct mail. In addition, even if you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may continue to send you electronic service notifications that are related to your account(s) and other products and services you have requested or in which you are currently enrolled.
For more about your privacy at Assisi Animal Health, LLC please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with respecting your privacy, Assisi Animal Health, LLC diligently strives to keep your personal information safe and secure. (Please see our Security Policy).
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our website. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc.), and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
If you have any concerns about leaving cookies on your computer for extended periods, you can delete them using your browser preferences or privacy menus.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. Specifically, this website is protected with SSL (“Secure Socket Layer”) encryption. The security of the information you provide regarding your purchase is very important to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent (100%) secure. Once we receive your transmission, we have appropriate security measures in place within our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the personal information you have provided to us.
We urge you to keep your password for our websites in a safe place and not divulge it to anyone. Also remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to any of our websites. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
Our websites are general-audience websites and are not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen (“Children”). We do not seek to solicit information from Children. If Children submit information to us and we know that the individuals submitting the information are indeed Children, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose and we will not disclose the information to third parties. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their Children’s online activities and use parental control or Web filtering technology to supervise Children’s access to the Internet.
Mailing List Preference
If you no longer wish to receive direct mail or emails from Assisi Animal Health, LLC, please click on the “unsubscribe” link included in all emails sent by Assisi Animal Health, LLC.
ack shortly or sign-up here to be notified.